Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dance weekend

Kesh had a dance competition in St. George on 04/12/08, so me, Kesh, Dax, and Kazen loaded up the Yukon and headed down South for a quick trip. Let me just start this off by saying that Keshley, yet again, had me at the wrong school. She told me all along that the competition was at Dixie High School. We got there at about 6:30 a.m. and lo and behold, the school was dark and not one car was in the parking lot. I figured we would try Dixie College since it was a bigger arena, and luckily it was there. This is the 2nd time this has happened. You'd think I would learn. Her team took High Point (which is supposedly the best you can get) and 1st in everything but hip-hop, which they took 2nd in. She did awesome! Dax and Kazen got to hang out with their cousins, Tyler, Zach, Austin, Trevin, and someone made Uncle Brandon's toilet overflow and flood their kitchen (not sure who did it, it just happened). They now have to have all the sheetrock replaced on their kitchen ceiling. So sorry Brandon and Tacy! I got to hold sweet baby Brodie, who as of today, is up to 3 lb. 11 oz. Way to go Brodie, keep on keepin on! Kaci is doing really good, just tired, I think. Ella and Jaggyr were so lucky, they got to stay at Aunt Shannie's house over the weekend and play with Will and Macy. Justin got some of the walls up on our cabin, and hopes to finish the walls at least in a couple of weeks.

Thanks Grammy and Gary for coming to Keshley's dance competition!

Roundy's out!

No comments:

Post a Comment