Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Potty Training 101

You would think after potty training 4 other kids that I would be a pro at it. . . Ella is teaching me otherwise! For 6 months now we have been pushing and bribing and pleading, but to no avail. Finally, Justin told her that Santa would only come if she was potty trained (I know it's mean, but we were getting desperate) and the other day she said "I think I have to go potty." Kazen took her in and she went and has been going ever since (3 days now). Jaggyr tells me that he takes her in to go potty and Kazen just comes along. Justin told Jaggyr months ago that it was his responsibility to be a big brother and help train his little sister. Way to go Jaggyr! No more diapers, yea! This has been a long time coming!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Brenda -- Good to hear from you, and thanks for posting on my wife's blog! It was fun to read through your older posts and learn that you, Justin, and the family are doing great.

    I saw on Angie's blog the other day: (http://wearesewhappy.blogspot.com/2008/11/annual-girls-trip.html)that she, Amy, and Amy were able to visit you last month. It sounds like you were able to do some serious shoppin', relive some high school memories, and generally have a good time. I did chuckle quite a bit as I thought about all of you camped out for a sleepover in your living room!

    Take care, please wish Justin the best from us, and don't be stranger. (If you're ever out this way in DC, please look us up.)

    Troy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Troy,

    It is fun for me to find out how you and your family are doing and what a great one you have! Sounds like your wife is pretty busy with 6 kids, and I hear you want 12?! Tell her I think she is a Saint!

    ReplyDelete