Thursday, January 22, 2009

College

I am officially a college student. . . again! This time I am serious about it and I will get my degree. I am not quite sure in what yet, but I am leaning towards radiation therapy or ultrasound, possibly nursing. I really need to make sure that it is something I really want to do first. I am starting out slowly, 6 credits now, doing 1 online class and I have a Saturday class. I figured I had better ease back into the swing of things, and with all the reading and excercises I have had so far, I am very glad I only took 6 credits. I started helping out with Kesh's basketball team this last week, as the coach is there by herself a lot of the time. I have enjoyed it so much. The first day I "had" to play because they were short on girls, and I had a "ball."

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on the basketball and college. You are a go-getter and will do great in school. Also it is really nice of you to help with basketball.

    ReplyDelete