Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Test Taking


Can I just say that I have been out of school for so long that the mere thought of taking a test makes me want to cry! I took my first test about 3 weeks ago and got an 84% on it (okay, but I wasn't pleased with it. . . I know I can do better than that). I had my second test in Psychology yesterday on 4 chapters and I was so nervous, but I got a 90%! Wahoo! Much better, but I still know I can do better than that. I think I might make it through school after all, with my sanity intact.

So Ang, sorry I have not done by Tag "assignment," but I have been busy studying and trying to move Curves to our new location.

4 comments:

  1. BJ, you don't need another homework assignment, so only do it if you want to. I thought that it was fun. I am so happy for your test results, of course you will make it thru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will really try to get around to it. . . I think it is fun too, just feeling a little overwhelmed right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BJ
    Way to go--success on those tests. You
    Rock!! I know I'd have trouble finding
    the pencil, heck with the test. Sher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! It gets easier as you get used to it. You can do it! Angela

    ReplyDelete