Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kazen's baptism. . . From July, oops!


If you know me, you know that although I have very good intentions, I am not very good at doing things, like blogging, in a timely manner. Kazen was baptized in July by my brother. He made the choice and the missionaries came and taught him. He learned so much from the missionaries. He really liked Elder Baker (center). They got a little competetive with basketball after the discussions. What a great missionary! Elder Eckols (hilarious!) is on the left and Elder Heaton on the right.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Kazen! Don't you love missionaries. THey are so neat!
    I am just about as bad keeping up my blog but, at least you do it even if it is late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for your next marathon post, Ang!

    BJ

    ReplyDelete