Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ode to Utah Jazz


It's game 6 back in Utah (the loudest arena in the NBA). Us Utah fans love our Utah Jazz! Game time. Okur is jumping against Gasol who is nearly a foot taller than him (so it seems). My stomach is doing flips. You'd think that I was the one playing in one of the biggest arenas in the NBA. My husband tells me it is because I am a fan. . . yea, that works for me. Try as they might, for most of the game we were around 13 points behind the Lakers. We made a rally at the end, but too little too late. We only lost by 3 points to end another exciting season. Props to Deron Williams, Mehmet Okur, your guys are awesome. Mehmo you are always there for the rebounds, and when your 3's are on, there is no stopping us. Boozer, where were you? Does the pressure get to you, cause I just felt like your heart wasn't all the way in it? Kyle Korver, we love you! You're a great role model for young kids, girls want to marry you, and you have a heart and give of your time and your money. I am proud that my sons and daughter look up to you. As to the rest of the bench, you guys rock! You outscore the opponent's bench almost every game. Sloan, you gotta pump those guys up before the game! We seem to come out a little flat in the beginning, but usually get it together before too long. Thank you to the guys of the Utah Jazz for providing our family with something we can watch together on TV. . . no foul language (for the most part), no sex or nudity, and just an all around great time. See you again next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment