Friday, May 16, 2008

Root canal. . . naw I would rather have a baby!

Justin had tooth pain last week so he went to the dentist who, in turn, sent him to an endodontist, who tells him that a tooth that he had a root canal about 4 or 5 years ago now has infection up in the roots. Wait a minute, I thought that having a root canal mean that there were no roots left and would not (should not) give you any more trouble? Do you ever feel like the dentists are taking you to the cleaners? The endo put him on an antibiotic and told him to come back in about 3 weeks. Well by last Sunday he was in major pain so I called the dentist who changed his antibiotic to something "stronger." Didn't touch the pain! Justin finally went back to the endo yesterday and he did a root canal on the tooth above the problem tooth! Are you confused yet? I sure am! Hence after staying home all week because he was in so much pain he could not work, Justin has gone to work today. I think he was really tired of watching me do "nothing all day." Whatever! I really do love him, don't tell me I do nothing all day, though, with 5 kids, 1 husband (live in Utah, but not polygamist), 1 diva dog, 1 cat and her 2 kittens to take care of, I have plenty to do!

I really would rather have a baby than have tooth pain! There is nothing like it in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment