Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Boy's 1st Basketball Games

Daxon and Kazen had their first Jr. Jazz games of the season last Saturday, and I have to admit the first game is always a little chaotic. They only had 1 practice together as a team before their first game, so that is to be expected, I guess.

Kazen scored the first basket and I missed it! I was trying to zoom in with the camera and could not find the button, but the camera went dead and I missed the shot! His final score was 6-6, yes, that is right, I said six to six! It was a real high-scoring game, and thankfully they left it at a tie.

Daxon's team lost 22-16. They did pretty good, just need to work out the kinks and pass the ball around. After practice last night, he told me they are going to be ready for the game on Saturday because now they have more than 1 play to run, they have 2.

No pictures for this one because, as I said, I didn't check the batteries and they were dead!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is going to be a fun busy winter! You are a great supportive parent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kills me to sit in the stands and not yell too much where each kid should be. . . I just need to chill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW--WOW--WOOZER--Your Blog is so nifty!!
    I Love it ever so much. The Photo,s are so
    incredible. I'm so proud of you. You are
    WOMAN --YOU ARE STRONG !! Love those snowflakes. Sending Lots of LOVE--Sher.

    ReplyDelete