Monday, December 1, 2008

Jaggyr's 5th Birthday


My little man is growing up. Today he turns 5 years old. When he was little and had reflux so horribly bad I had to carry dish towels with me, I never thought that I would see the day that he was old enough to go to school. What a smart little guy he is. We work on preschool-esque papers at home because I cannot bear to spend $80 a month to send him to my neighbor's preschool, but he catches on so quickly and he really likes doing it. Here is my list of 5 reasons why I love Jaggyr so much:

1. He is so loving and gives the best hugs in the mornings.

2. He is so smart and knows things that amaze me. He can put anyone to shame on the Wii. He is so eager to learn new things.

3. He takes care of Boozer faithfully and doesn't complain.

4. He is so kind to Ella when I know that she annoys him.

5. He brings so much happiness to our home and he is a funny little guy.

Happy birthday Jaggyr! We love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so glad you are blogging again - and I can't believe Jaggyr is 5 - wasn't it just yesterday that you were pregnant with him and we were working for "her?" He has sure turned into a cute little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeni!

    I know I am such a slacker with blogging, but I am really going to try and keep up with it this time. I saw that Lainie had another surgery. . . what a trooper!

    ReplyDelete