Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Contest


Daxon won a contest and got to take a friend and go tubing up at Soldier Hollow (the longest tubing run in the West). Anyone can enter (I think you have to live in Utah, not sure, read the rules). Just go to www.utahadventurer.com, click on the Win Big box, upload a photo or video of you doing something outdoors and that is it! They draw a new winner each month, so enter monthly. Some of the things past winners have done include skydiving, indoor surfing, snowkiting, just to name a few. Dax had a blast and it was so easy. Afterwards they went to Costa Vida to have dinner with the owner.

I love anything free and enter every contest I can find so I wanted to share this with you!

1 comment:

  1. Is this Beeg Roundy? I had to go through Ang's blog to get to you! What a cute family! It's amazing that Justin could actually be responsible enough to be a dad to five little crumb crunchers! I love it! Thanks for saying hi! Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete