Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Anniversary

Tomorrow Just and I will have been married for 16 years! Yowza! That is a really long time, especially since we dated for 4 years before getting married. We aren't old enough to have been married that long are we? Now here we are 5 kids later and we have built a really great life together. We have such great kids and are so blessed that they are all healthy. I love him more today than I ever have. Justin can still make me laugh and is very unpredictable, so needless to say life is never boring at our house! Just look at the gift he gave me for our anniversary this year. . .




What a trophy! (I mean Just, of course)!

Happy anniversary Hun!

1 comment:

  1. You have all kinds of trophies at your house! I have a really great turkey here too, oh, I am talking about the stuffed one in the den, not Lyf.
    Happy Anniversary! I must be old because we have been friends for even longer than that!

    ReplyDelete